Wednesday 5 November 2008

Yuva Garjana: Hari Krishna's Full Speech

"Has the land begotten people? Has the sky blossoming flowers? My bows to all the fans of my father NTR, My fans, my brother Balakrshna's fans, my son Kalyan Ram's fans, my second son NTR's fans and Tarakarathna. I also bow for my Chandrababu Naidu, all leaders of TDP and media personnel.

Brothers! This is not end but only the beginning. Now there is fight between dharma and adharma. TDP is on the side of dharma and Congress on the side of adharma. You should kick out Congress from this state in coming elections. When dharma was just on one paadam, anna NTR has incarnated. Until he has come into existence, no one knows that there was an existence for Telugus. People used to call us Madrasis. NTR has brought identity for us.

Today many are telling cock and bull stories. No one is here in ruling party today to serve people. NTR has served people in true sense in his era. And then Chandrababu did such pious rule in his reign. He brought lot of development in the state. He has provided many opportunities for unemployed youth those days. And today, the Congress rule is like rowdism. Farmer is begging on the streets now. That is the plight of our state. Just give a thought to that. About 5000 farmers, 2000 weavers are committing suicides. Minorities are getting raped and looted. I feel like talking more and more. But Chandrababu should speak now. Hence I'm signing off saying a last word. We, the brothers of Nandamuri family are dedicated for your service. We are coming again to serve you. You make us win and see that the soul of NTR rests in peace".

No comments: